Thank you very much to http://kimcarlisle.com/ for the nomination of a very inspiring blogger award.
She has a fantastic and inspiring blog that everyone should look at.
Please take a moment to give her blog a visit.
Please take a look at my nominations as there are some very interesting blogs listed
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who has nominated you,
2. Post the award logo to your blog,
3. Nominate and link to 15 other very inspiring bloggers.
4. Notify them; and tell 7 things about yourself
- www.5kidswdisabilities.com I can honestly say that I am blessed with my children they were both healthy and that was more important to us than the sex of the child, I have worked with children with Cerebral palsy before and I can’t imagine how life must be for those that have not 1 child but many with disabilities. I applaud you and am so glad that you take the time to blog as we all need to have our eyes opened and realise that sometimes life just is!
- http://kimcarlisle.com/ I know Kim nominated me, but I am going to nominate her back. I can see so much of myself in her blog, I was a navy brat, I have 2 sons and it is just heat warming to know that there are others out there who can understand what it is to be a woman who can speak her mind and knows that we are all allowed to feel beautiful and we can do it. Go Girl., wear those heels
- http://overtimecook.com/2013/04/07/smores-surprise-cookies/ I love reading this blog, she is a busy girl, and I just love that she makes the time to write.
- http://www.wardrobeoxygen.com/ I love this fashion blog, she Is a wife, mother and she has a full time job, but takes the time to blog, I like that she is not the size and shape of a super model but still looks lovely and takes pride in her appearance.
- http://www.insideoutstyleblog.com/ This is another fashion blog that I love, it gives me great ideas and she is an Aussie.
- http://kylielovescooking. one of the Thermomix blogs that I love to follow and check out her recipes.
- http://travelfashiongirl.com/ another fashion blog that I sit on and read every page
- http://theproject333.com/ another fashion blog
- http://fashionmonkey1.polyvore.com/ This is the blog that got me started on Polyvore and I love it
- http://www.thermolicious.com/ another Thermomix blog, I this is one of the first blogs that I started following
- http://www.quirkycooking.blogspot.com.au/ this is a blog for the Thermomix for alternate food styles, I don’t eat a lot of things on this blog, but it is very interesting and fantastic for people with allergies
- http://thermodreaming.com.au/ yet another Thermomix blog, Unfortunately as I am so busy I really only look at the blogs that my focus is on at the moment and most of my visited blogs are for fashion and cooking
- http://simonesthermomixessentials.wordpress.com/ yet another Thermomix blog
- 4. www.lesleycarter.wordpress.com I will admit, the reason I looked up this blog is that this was one of the first blogs to like mine, to be honest I was surprised that anyone read my blog.
- http://frugalfeeding.com/ this was the first blog that read mine, so I have been following him ever since
7 things about me
- I am opinionated and speak my mind
- I love fashion and anything girly
- I love arts and crafts
- I love my family, my dog and boating with my friends
- I hate Aussie rules footy (I know sacrilege), but hey, this is my list
- I love life