GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER
1. Sag, you’re It.
2. Hide and go pee.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
6. Musical recliners.
7. Simon says something incoherent.
8. Pin the Toupee on the bald bloke
SIGNS OF MENOPAUSE :
1. You sell your home heating system at a boot-sale.
2. You have to write post-it notes with your kids’ names on them.
3. You change your underwear after a sneeze.
OLD IS WHEN:
1. Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
2. You don’t care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don’t have to go along.
3. Getting a little action means I don’t need fibre today.
4. Getting lucky means you find your car in the car-park. 5. An all-nighter means not getting up to go to the toilet!
Thoughts for the weekend:
- Wouldn’t it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press ‘Ctr Alt Delete’ and start all over?
- If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labour!
- Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
- I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
- Garden Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.
- The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
- Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?
- In the 60’s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
- How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
- Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out?”
- Who was the first person to say, “See that chicken there? I’m gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its arse!.”
- If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
- Why does your gynocologist leave the room when you get undressed if he’s going to look up there anyway?
- Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
But Most Of All, Remember!
A Good Friend Is Like A Good Bra. Hard to Find, Supportive,
Comfortable, And Always Close To Your Heart!